Friday, October 30, 2009

I was a nomad, wandering around
No haste to settle or get tied down
Life was an adventure & I didn’t want it to end
Just wanted to be free, find out what’s at the next bend
Kidding myself that I was happy to escape
Be free from emotions just hide in the cape
Holding on to everything that ever came my way
Afraid to let go any part of the day
Cos that’s all I had with me to stay
A day a night & yet another day
Then came along a breath of fresh air
In whose eyes I cud without fear stare
In whose arms I cud leave all the care
And the journey just got better from there
The happiness just grew by day
Smile on my face, stayed glued all day
And for every smile u bought on my face
I thanked god for his never ending grace
I thanked him for all the future I cud see then
I prayed for the new life we had just begun
But I guess all my prayers never reached him ever
They probably got lost in this fog forever
Cos we cudnt even touch the happiness long enough to feel
He gave us wounds which would take forever to heal
My aching heart now just doesn’t know where to hide
Just wants to be forever by your side.

3 comments:

Priya said...

Beautiful...

Vrinda Prasad said...

Brilliant read and great write.... :) :) I'm impressed!!

guptaghost said...

touching. have always been fascinated by 'fall from grace' stuff, and i specifically mean 'fall from God's grace' stuff.

so this one really struck a chord, since it stops abruptly.