Tuesday, January 27, 2009



I keep searching day in and day out
But the search is where it was and all I see is a cloud
I wonder what is it that made me walk miles
I close my eyes and theres ur smile.
The days get tougher as they pass
And I slowly let go of my beliefs and thoughts
I try to keep going cos the search is on
And ur smile is the only thing which makes me move on
Things change with time & time changes too
The only constant seems to be the smile I hold on to
All my faith is questioned now
My trust in u and above all love
How do I tell all that I can’t show what they ask for?
Your smile is my heart, my soul & my only power

For the one who makes all of us move...

2 comments:

Mahesh Devarajan said...

Lovely..lovely..indeed. Very moving one.

guptaghost said...

indeed to the one who makes us all move.


despite life sweeping us all around like a flowing river, ther are some things that are our bedrock of faith, things that keep us more anchored the farther we stay. this poem is about one such thing.

thanks for making my day.